Wednesday, May 27, 2015

You, my Punishment by Mmms29

  I believe that the base of experiencing new things is getting out of our personal comfort zone, that's why I decided to try the app "Whatpadd" and do my review on what I read there and was an fulfilling experience.
 The story is a Islamic story written by a Islamic itself and is about an arranged marriage. I had never read an Islamic story before or was familiarized with their believes however this story opened my eyes to the belief of others and why they do the things they do and act a certain way. For example, I learned that girls hide their hair because that way they feel closer to their God.    
  The story itself makes the reader think about the strength of love and where love can be born in. It makes the reader question the lost of identity and touches topics as violence, religion, self-harm, suicide, and guilt. Personally, I enjoyed the simplicity in which the writer expressed all this topics in about seventy chapter full of advice and life lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment